International Switzerland stands up for women’s economic empowerment
Watch public figures – from the head of Nestlé to ambassadors and the Director-General of the United Nations Office at Geneva – talk about why women’s economic empowerment matters.
• Michael Møller, Director-General, United Nations Office at Geneva
• Paul Bulcke, Chief Executive Officer, Nestlé
• Yann Borgstedt, Founder and President, Womanity Foundation
• Debra Walton, Chief Product and Content Officer, Thomson Reuters
• Francois Xavier Ngarambe, Rwandan Ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva and the World Trade Organization
• Pamela Hamamoto, United States Ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva
• Dona Bertarelli, Executive Chairman, Ledunfly
• Vanessa Erogbogbo, Head, Women and Trade, International Trade Centre
• Arancha González, Executive Director, International Trade Centre
Watch these speakers’ personal statements on why women’s economic empowerment matters.
Join the Twitter conversation on women's economic empowerment, using #SheTrades.
Visit the SheTrades website or the ITC Women and Trade webpage for more information.