The Coffee Guide, Fourth Edition
The Coffee Guide is the world's most extensive, hands-on and neutral source of information on the international coffee trade. It covers trade issues relevant to coffee growers, traders, exporters, transportation companies, certifiers, associations and authorities, and other relevant actors. Many in the coffee industry consider it the go-to reference.
This fourth edition is directly informed by the coffee industry. It has updated technical information on finance, food safety measures, logistics and contracts. It has redefined quality and data segmentation and expanded digitalization coverage and information related to certifications and supply chain legislation. It also gives prime importance to issues like climate change, coffee price volatility, living wage and the inequitable distribution of power, profit and resources across the supply chain. It aims to be informative, useful and inclusive of all sector stakeholders.
If you would like to access more information about the guide related to context, press coverage and promotion activities you can visit the Coffee Guide Communications Hub.
We encourage you to use this as a tool to promote and share the guide in a collaborative way!
Contact: alliances [at] intracen.org
Are you interested in joining our Coffee Network?
You can sign up to our mailing list to:
- Be part of a community of industry experts from across the globe and coffee value chain
- Receive updates on the latest data, trends and policy perspectives of recent market developments of the sector
- Dig deeper into the coffee sustainability framework
- Understand the complex world of futures in trading
- Explore the nuances of coffee quality from seed to cup
- Have all information about coffee in ONE PLACE
- Own a reference publication informed by industry experts
- Share a useful and free industry tool in a choice of 4 languages! (EN/FR/PORT/SP)